Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.18 / 5.00 40,596 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.99 / 5.00 21,433 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.51 / 5.00 22,220 Views
Change colors on the fly to gain unique abilities as you race your way through this fast-paced platformer.
This is a game our group developed as part of the Games Capstone at the University of Washington. Other games being developed in our class can be found at:
Thank you for playing!
Copyright Lee Miller, Phong Lam, Case Beaman 2010
* Level editor updates and help screen
* Custom levels menu implemented, play and rate others' games!
* Redid levels 2, 4, and 13
* Fixed a problem with dashing over spikes
* Made wall jumping slightly easier
* Added alternate keys (Y is an alias for Z, and ASD are aliases for ZXC)
* Fixed coin trophy requirements
* Made time trophy requirements much easier
* Remade earlier levels
* Made changes to later levels
* Updated tutorial on how to dash