Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I found this image not easy for a jigsaw. Hope you like it.
I thought the game was great! I'm a jigsaw fanatic & this was very good.
Addicting, but annoying
This game was addicting, but annoying at the same time. Add music and this would be a lot better too.
Boring but it kills time... 4/10
Yous should have made a puzzle game in general with a bunch of different puzzle's but anyways it was alright. (4/10)
Nice Puzzle, a few UI issues
The puzzle game itself is fine, just a few other things:
- A second or so after the game starts, the MochiAds interrupt the game.
- Needs sound, at least a couple different sounds when you connect pieces.
- When previewing the solved image, consider dimming the puzzle pieces while preview is visible, and centering the preview. Make the preview easier to see, and centering it, is just better presentation overall.
- The ability to change the background color. Black on dark pieces doesn't look so well.
- Make the stage larger. The puzzle itself, when solved, is not that big, but you should be able to lay out all the pieces when at least a little space between them (non-overlapping), so you can work with them.
Again, the puzzle itself wasn't too hard, just some UI issues.
- Ziro out.
Harvey is moving to Rusty Lake
It's Day 2 on Sneaky Bay let's help bring more people to the bay!
Play as KBYTE on this journey through the history of the vintage game systems.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.