Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Well, being a big fan of Canabalt game, I am hopefully launching this game of the same genre. This is my 2nd game of this genre.
1) Addicting gameplay.
2) Eye-catching graphics.
3) Score system.
4) All graphics are mouse drawn.
5) Fast paced.
6) 10 different types of combinations chosen randomly.
7) Reaching the end will give bonus of 2500 points.
8) Points get added as long as you are running over the platforms.
9) Awesome and energetic music by Psybot.
10) Completely developed by a single person.
Try to get as high score as possible.
Wait a minute? THIS is where Jump'It came from?!?! I never knew that!
Excellent work! I always play this 'till the end!
Best game I'VE played.
Please dont listen to the haters. I love this game. It's great man! I give you a ten. Keep the good work up.
What the flying fuck
Fell of the buildings, and I'm still getting points?
Anyways, this game sucks. The music sucks, the gameplay is just a dull imitation of Canabalt, and doesn't have the same replay value or awesomeness. No real story behind it, like why is he running? Canabalt has fuckhuge laser-shooting robot things, and you obviously want to get away from them. All you have here is Forrest Gump running like a fucking dumbass for no reason.
Shit game is shitty
Exact copy of Canabalt, 'cept everything is worse: Graphics, Soundtrack and Performance (Lags quite a bit for me). Also there's no real challenge here... 'cept for maybe dieing because of the lag.
No, just no. You could at least have thought of _something_ new instead of ripping off a really good game.
I see what you were going for. There are something you need to work with:
1. The music doesn't cue up until after you've already died.
2. The thing about Canabalt is that it gets harder because it gets faster and faster, and you have to find the right times to slow down.
3. No obstacles (like those dud missiles in Canabalt)
4. I personally wasn't a fan of the music, so I'm glad there's a mute button.
But, all that said, you've got something that works. It doesn't feel broken or glitchy. Graphic slowdown may happen on slower machines - mine played without a hitch. But even then, it felt too slow in the over pacing.
I also liked what you did with the graphics. Simple foreground black against the gold and orange tones of the Newgrounds logo. And the parallax effect you did in the background was a nice touch. I'd very much like to see an improved version of this. It's a good start.
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.