The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"3.97 / 5.00 16,660 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.84 / 5.00 9,190 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.77 / 5.00 24,511 Views
Protect your gems from being stolen by "good" heroes in this tower defense game. Overlord, you have all the power of orcs, undead and demons.
Use mouse (hold SHIFT to build multiple towers or cast multiple spells).
The game has a bult-in tutorial.
Try to annihilate the enemies before they grab a gem, but even if they do, you'll have a chance to annihilate them on their way back and you'll save the gem.
Cursed Treasure with updated graphics and 30 levels is now available on iPad!
- Added missing "%" symbols in descriptions of the Bounty Hunting and the Scorching Treasure skills
- Fixed bug: ~30% loss of mana regeneration rate when the "Attack" button is clicked
- Hotkeys added (see built-in hints, 1,2,3 - towers, Q,W,E - spells, SPACE - start attack, F - toggle high speed on/off)
- Sound effects and music can be switched on/off separately
- Assasin's "Dancing Blade" ability (50% chance of avoiding damage) is replaced by the "Mystic Blade" ability (diminishes damage by 30-90%)
- Recharge rate of Ghost Crypts is increased to 2 seconds
- Recharge rate of Banshee Crypt is increased to 1.5 seconds
- Ballista Dens and Catatult Den missiles speed is increased
- "grayed out Attack button and neverending mission" bug is fixed.
- Savegame system is changed. We can't guarantee that the bug stalling the game on the choose profile screen ("Level 999" bug) is fully fixed, but at least you will see "The save data is corrupted" message and will be able to play the game anyway.
+ many small changes and fixes