The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"3.99 / 5.00 22,962 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.85 / 5.00 10,161 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.78 / 5.00 28,441 Views
UPDATE - v1.1c [12/05/2010]:
- Added secondary control scheme (uses Mouse to aim).
- Increased the skull enemies health (takes about 2.5 direct hits now rather than 1.5).
UPDATE - v1.1b [11/05/2010]:
- Fixed a glitch where sometimes your gun disappears (for real this time).
- Fixed a small error involving the quick tutorial pop-up.
UPDATE - v1.1a [6/05/2010]:
- Fixed a case where sometimes the sound of a Monster Door exploding would loop.
- Modified the way the collision detection is done (if you are still falling through the ground in this update tell me).
- Added a quick tutorial when you start the game (for those people who just go straight into the game without checking the controls).
- Attempted to (and maybe did) fix the problem where sometimes you gun disappears and you can't do anything.
- Made it so once you go into the male/female toilets or the basement closet and go back out the monsters don't respawn.
- Increased the character's friction while on the ground (slide less).
UPDATE - v1.1 [2/05/2010]:
- CHECKPOINT after beating the first boss! (if you die after the 1st boss, you restart in the Cafe).
- Enemies reduced on 1st level (1 less worm & 1 less shooter).
- The worms on the first level now spawn closer to the enemy (forces you to take care of them before the rest of the enemies).
- Message boxes now show at the top of the screen and are slightly more transparent.
- Cakes now heal 2.5 boxes of health rather than just 2.
- The shotgun sound effect volume has been reduced slightly.
- The tables in the cafe no longer absorb bullets (you can not longer land on them either).
- Ground detection on most levels should be increased now (hopefully you won't fall through now).
- You can no longer camp on the left wall during the Pool Boss.
- Gravity has been increased (fall down faster after jump).
- Shotgun spread has been decreased slightly (more accurate from afar).
Have Fun as you blast your way through this short game. Remember, to be able to advance you have to take out all the monster in that room and to stop those respawning enemies from respawning: destroy their 'monster' doors!
A = JUMP
S = SHOOT
D = USE DOOR
W = HEAL
Important : MONSTER DOORS SPAWN ENEMIES, SO STAY SHARP.