Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A mysterious portal appeared in the middle of the peaceful lands. The hordes of beasts riddled the lands. The era of humans was about to end. Only some miracle could bring salvation to the humankind - three heroes were predestined to be victorious!
- game speed increased
- balance improved
- Pursar movement was fixed
- Text mistakes were fixed
this is awsome. its one of the best you dont really have to do anything to win games/ i like this game
HA HA HA Hero!!!
Whoa, the game rocks... The graphics is absolutely stunning, I loved it! It seems to be easy at first but then gets even more complicated and challenging so that you wanna play it over and over again!
This is an interesting game, but it suffers a great deal from bad choices. Here's a list of them from my perspective:
1. Magic (outside of Defense Down and Attack Down) is useless as even at maximum levels the magic does virtually no damage to enemies later in the game.
3. Armor and weapons get so outrageously priced that you have to sacrifice one defense for attack and vice versa.
4. Options for purchasing lower cost armor and weapons begin to disappear over time as you upgrade to the more powerful weapons and armor choices.
5. The battles become a little monotonous after a while.
6. Staging of the battles seems confusing as an extremely difficult battle will usually be followed by a mind-numbingly simple battle that actually gives you more gold and experience for completing.
7. The monsters that fight on your side are pointless cannon fodder as they don't live long enough to distract the enemy for more than one hit and the certainly can't deal damage on par with what is being dealt by the enemy.
8. Even though the heal spell is rendered useless by it's extremely low amount of HP regenerated per use and the lengthy recharge that follows, it only seems to allow me to use it on either enemies or the AI characters. What is the point of trying to heal the AI characters at all when they die in one hit?
9. The overall action speed during battles is dreadfully slow. Waiting a minute for all the enemy characters to make their moves only to be met with a "MISS" or "EVASION" is so unrelentingly brutal that I felt like giving up many times solely based on that.
Overall the game was interesting, but these serious oversights really cost it in the long run. If the magic was tweaked to be more useful, I think this game might be enjoyable enough to make a series on.
Some fights are easy, others are ridiculously hard later on. The spells are badly thought out and don't match up to melee. AI is bad and stone age. Criticals are usually overwhelming so that normal attacks are on a totally different level. You aren't notified of new equipment in the shop and you can't view just a certain type of item, you have to scroll down it all.
The gameplay itself was very slow paced and boring. Graphically, not good and animation is bad. Sounds were rather plain, music was rather annoying for me.
well it ok
it was fun but the game keeps glitching after i win a match late in the game all it does is freeze but in a weird way i can move but cant quit and i can use abilities as well even though all enemies are gone. but other than that the abilities were not necessary for the most part except like invulnerability.
Harvey is moving to Rusty Lake
It's Day 2 on Sneaky Bay let's help bring more people to the bay!
Play as KBYTE on this journey through the history of the vintage game systems.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.