Silent Destiny is a series of animations and games intertwined by a story featured across various media.
Silent Destiny Memory Match is part of the first episode of the Silent Destiny series entitled "Arrival". In the story, Grael, the source of magic in the region of Serapi, is under attack by a robot drill (Drill Drone) used by the Spirits. The heroes suspect that the culprits want to steal the Agimat Crystals being cultivated at the top of the tower. The Agimat Crystals must not fall in the wrong hands, the Drill Drone must be stopped at all costs!
1. Flip a card to reveal its Agimat stone.
2. Match the corresponding stones to activate "Specials":
a. Choose Team Sepu to directly attack the Drill Drone.
b. Choose Team Vell to protect the heroes from the Drill Drone's counter-attack.
c. Choose Team Yana to reveal the Drill Drone's Agimat stones.
3. Every wrong choice allows the Drill Drone to counter-attack which depletes the life bar. The game ends when the life bar is emptied, the time is over, or all of the cards have been used.
4. Completing the game continues the story and unlocks the 'Extreme Mode".
- The character featured in the ending sequence ("The Silencer") represents the customized avatar of the registered player when the game is played in the Silent Destiny website.