The explosive sequel to the hit game Strike Force Heroes!3.94 / 5.00 9,944 Views
basketball with 16 levels plus 30 second dunk fest3.80 / 5.00 7,923 Views
Defeat the enormous mechanical beasts--and become one of them.4.03 / 5.00 45,811 Views
Thank you Tom for the Frontpage!
Daily winner! Wow! Thanks to everybody.
We'll do our best to continue this way and following your suggestions we'll do even better.
Stay tuned and follow us: new games are coming :-D
Thanks a lot!
Hi Guys. We worked hard to create our first RTS, trying to give you a flash version of the old style fantasy Real-Time-Strategy titles for PC like Warcraft.
Our "Season of War" is a RTS that makes you play the prequel story of our game "Methus Tower Defence".
You may choose the faction to guide into the war campaign:
King Dionisus I human alliance under the command of the Prince Alexander VIII
or the Dark Lord's orc forces led by the necromancer Methus Kardec.
You'll decide who will write the book of history.
- Real time strategy war game with fantasy mood
- Dual mode: choose your army between Humans and Orcs
- Each army has 6 buildings, 6 troops and multiple upgrades
- 7 different battles for both stories (14 game levels)
- Neutral buildings/troops for extra-resources
- pseudo-random generated Battlefield maps
- Easy controls based on Left mouse button only
- Troops multi-selection for customize battle-squads
- All-on-screen HUD from interactive map to single unit control
- Special powers & magic spells
- Dynamic particles for hits, blood, explosions
- In-game tutorial and quality options
- Automatic savegame at the end of each battle
- Original soundtracks and sound fx
- All 3D modeled & fully animated graphics
Choose your side. Win all 7 battles to complete the war campaign and read how the story ends.
To win each battle you shall destroy all enemies Headquarters (main outpost building) before the enemy destroys your ones.
You may start playing simply following the in-game TUTORIAL.
But we suggest you to carefully read the INSTRUCTIONS to learn all tricks, shortcuts and advanced controls.
Instructions are available on
http://www.crazymonkeygam es.com/guide/Season-of-Wa r/?gameref=season-of-war