Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.18 / 5.00 40,292 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!3.99 / 5.00 21,271 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.50 / 5.00 21,965 Views
You goal is to kill all the insects in each level. Build your tree out and up and place weapons on the trunk and branches to fend off the invading insects. Your weapons will not fire on insects once they've landed on your tree's trunk, so spread out and place weapons with that in mind.
- Play the game with the mouse.
- Scroll with the mouse wheel or use z and x to zoom in and out.
- Drag with the mouse or use the arrow keys to move the playing screen.
- Hit SPACEBAR to center the scene on the trunk.
- Pause with P.
- Change speeds (normal/fast) with SHIFT.
How to Play
- Before each battle, upgrade and equip your plant weapons.
- You can unlock new weapons and level them up by purchasing them with Points.
- Equip up to seven weapons before you start each battle.
- Once you start the battle, upgrade the main tree to add branches and attach weapons to those branches.
- You can rotate each limb a certain amount to orient weapons more effectively to attack.
- Insects will begin to fly in from the direction indicated by the arrows.
- Insects are invincible while they are on the main trunk, so you'll have to build weapons to defend the trunk before they've landed.
- Earn water points by defeating insects - you can use these to regain health and level up your tree, branches and weapons.
- Each time you level up, you double and recover all health.
- Leveling up weapons increases their rate of fire, range and damage.
- If an insect escapes your range before you are able to kill it, it can return to one of the spawn portals and potentially regain health or clone itself.
- Complete each battle by eliminating all insects before your health is depleted.
- At the end of each battle, you'll be awarded Points whether or not you won the battle.
- At the start of each level, zoom out and see how many and what kinds of waves you'll be dealing with, then plan accordingly.
- Your tree's health will fill when you upgrade your trunk, so you can save water by upgrading when low on health instead of using the "Recover HP" button.
- Don't forget to expand your limbs -- getting your weapons far out from the trunk will help catch insect attacks earlier.
- On the waves that clone insects, consider letting some insects get cloned so you have more enemies to kill. More kills mean more water.
- On the other hand, for the waves with HP-recovery, kill the insects as fast as possible to avoid wasting time and health.
- If you're getting swarmed, upgrade your multi-attack weapons like Torpedo Fruit, Shine Flower, or Carronade Chunk.
- For the faster waves, weapons that slow down insects are very helpful. The slower an insect, the more damage you can do to it before it reaches your trunk.