Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The sequel to the critically criticized game. Can it get possibly worse?
EDIT: If you HATE this, you may want to BLAM the first one.
Play I Hate This Game here --> http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/526818 (now featured on NG frontpage, thanks Tom!)
JayisGames feature of I Hate This Game
http://jayisgames.com/arc hives/2010/02/link_dump_f riday_151.php
I finished in one click !!!!!
There's a really strange bug here : I click start, all the room will just flash before i see the last room, the game restart and the score is submited !
I'm sorry for all the people who have wasted there time on it but I didn't do it on prupose !
lulz WUT!! :3
start I H-A-T-E This game More by clicking the word start.
21. move boxes collect card move note on bord collect key move trashcan collect acid click door
22. there is a note sticking out on the right side of the panel. in case your having trouble reading it the code is 2569966761.
23. the code is: 5693
24. the doorknob repeats a pattern, wait for it to come back to 1 place, then click it.
25. small black square in the top left. that will highlight the text.
26. tab and type in a score above 1 million
27. the code is: 9084 (you can find the numbers, behind the level number, behind the website, at the bottom right corner of the door, and at the bottom left corner of the game window)
28. hover over the doorknob until the hand spins, and you will open it!(you might need to positon the hand a bit to get the right spot)
29. match up the shapes on the door withe the shapes on the floor
30. wait for the man to disappear at the end of his dance and then click the star near him when he returns (it's to the left of the guy & blinks)
I actually like this game.
82 clicks bitches! Oh, and to get past 2 just use your minds eye. ?
Only thing I couldn't take last time.
This is really fun! One of the best games ever!
To the guy below me: have you tried clicking START?
When people say that, it really is weird. A lot asks 'How do you start this game?' and someone answers, "Click 'start' or try clicking the word start". Then other people who doesn't know the game will say "Like, duh?" lol
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.