Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is my first real game. I really hope you guys like it. I've put a lot of effort in this but hopefully my next games are going to be better.
i'm not hearing any music... maybe it's just my computer, but other then that you have a good start, try making it a little faster. good luck!
It needs a few extra stuff and it has a few bugs but overall... I like it.
The music doesn't seem to work.
The score at the end doesn't appear.
It needs a page that tells you the different "scores" of the colours, and how much hp they take so you know which ones to hit and which ones to let by later on.
It could also have some more "modern" graphics... we're not in '88 anymore.
If you would actually remake this and add a tiny bit more to it, it would be quite good. Now, its just average.
This would be a good game if only this game wasn't already made about five thousand times already. and since this is the year 2010 and things like space ships and robats are about to come into play, this kind of game is not made for are time sadly, this kind of game would most likely only impress cave men, try to make something other then a trashed up version of pong, and then maybe you'll get more people to vote higher. but seeing that this is your first game and there are no glitches or disruptions or lag. I'll give you a 5!
Needs Some Work
Pong has really been done to death, but that does not mean that this take on the classic game can't work.
Here is what I would suggest:
- A better interface would make it more appealing to play. The black on white is tough on the eyes. Maybe a soft blue abstract background with a white paddle.
- Levels and Power-Ups would be a good achievement. The game reaches a point where it just reaches madness and you cant keep up no matter how hard you try. If you break it down into levels, staring easily and getting progressively harder, with breaks in between that refill the health bar it would be a better play. Perhaps each rebound earns you points towards powerups, like blasting all the objects off screen once, increasing the size of the paddle for one round, slowing down time for 10 seconds, double paddles, higher life, balls do less damage etc. This would at least make the game like you are working towards something.
- Music, there is none, yet for some reason you have a mute music button.
- After the round ends it says Score: but it has no score afterwards. I thought it might be black and selectable but its not.
- There appears to be no end to the game, they just keep getting faster. The goal is to keep people playing to make them more interested. Maybe add a plot to the game, thats never been done before. Why are you deflecting whatever these things are.
- Controls, the controls are not too responsive. The paddle does not move when I move, which makes the game hard to keep up with.
Keep trying and you might make something fun to play.
Good for your first submitted game!
Although, the sound button doesn't work, because theres no sound...
And it doesn't show your final score...
But, still very good!
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.