Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
2 days in a row. wow. that means they're both utter crap thrown together riiiight?
that was wierd. but you do realize the Jesus is a zombie right? so, why not have him leading the zombie apocalypse or something, just sayin.
the idea and voice was good, but well, it was rather short and the drawings were kind of bad..
I rather enjoyed it
Jesus rocks harder than Megadeth.
I am not going to blam this, because I like the idea. I think it is funny. However, it could use some finnesse.
1. The voice acting worked well, it actually sounded way better than it looked.
2. The comic timing was good. Like I said it was funny (in a shoot zombie jesus kind of way)
3. The audio was in sync with the animation.
1. And the big one, the art/animation was poorly done. If i hadn't been told that it was jesus I would have had no clue. I am not saying you have to color it, but it could use some work.
2. And I know you already know this, but the replay button doesn't work. In fact the whole ending screen seems a bit off.
I have said this to others before, fewer submissions that are good quality work are always better than a bunch of half assed work. I hope you take more time on your next go, and I would like to see this one re-done.
An indirect Sequel to "The Artist" shows the life of the salaryman
Cornelius & Toots are back, and a Haunted House Ride seems a little spookier than usual!
this one isn't funny
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.