Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Take your heroic minor and help him develop into the kingdom's most glorious hero.. Get a job, go to school, rebuild the village and raid dungeons for their untold riches.. Will you ultimately be a hero, or simply a zero?
isnt this the same thing as.. that dragon game..
only now with diffrent pets?
..the inventory and such look familour
It works against you
this game just seems to work against you no matter how you prepare
Great concept but..
This had so much potential, i mean i was pretty impressed for the first 45 minutes, bt after that i realized some very clear flaws in the gaming.
1. Building materials only being found in dungeons, thus you can't build up your building to increase your stats, and your skills in order to gain, Battle Skills in which you have to use in battle in order to beat the enemies to be able to obtain the building materials. (To solve this make a mission in which you can just go and chop building materials based off of some stats.)
2. No real Rhyme or Reason to how you gained stat bonuses (Strength, Wisdom etc etc.) It seemed just like the luck of the draw. (possibly missions that could build up certain stats like "do this mission 3 times for 1 point added to your strength)
3. Stress system should not hinder if you can do something or not, just how well it should be done. (X<50% everything is fine, after 50% for every 10% his skills decrease by 10% (temporarily))
4. Jobs sucking one stat for another kind of sucked but more of just an annoyance than a problem. (Dont suck 1 for 1, make a better ration)
5. The battle system being soooooo unentertaining. Attack, attack, attack, spell spell spell, potion VICTORY. Another enemy, no prom, (Repeat)(Needs more variations, and better magic system)
6. This one is probably the most annoying to anyone that has orginazation problems, the inability to compare items before buying them, when you pick them up, or moving them around in your inventory. I eventually gave up on looking in the inventory except on birthdays to sell everything i had earned.
(Allow access to inventory at all times, make the dungeons seem more like part of the world and that our hero can carry more than what is on his person, or at least give a reason why he cant.)
Now this seems like a lot of bashing for one game but its just because i am getting nit picky since it is not only a sequel, but seems to have been a very elaborately made one. I want to take my Hats off to any and all that worked on this but i also want to ask you all to try to make it a little more user friendly by adding in some more tutorials or something.
Thank you for your hard work and keep it up
this game has no point no story and is just plain mediocre
Okayish..boring as hell when you have to spam the rest at home button from losing a fighht..
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.