A zombie survival comic story game.4.00 / 5.00 24,755 Views
Train soldiers, combine troops, face numerous enemies, enjoy fierce fights.4.01 / 5.00 10,153 Views
Get ready to exploit some bugs.3.84 / 5.00 14,384 Views
Here's our Power of Three 2009 submission. Get ready to earn yourself some medals!
Master the worlds of Nature, Technology and the Supernatural and discover the meaning of the Paradox in this huge puzzle platformer. Watch out for roaming demons and mech bugs while you navigate the dynamic levels and uncover the purpose of the mysterious Changers. Try to figure out why things are never quite what you remember them being and use this knowledge to make your way through the world and confront the shadowy figure that keeps you from unlocking your full potential. Sponsored by Newgrounds.com and created by EntropicOrder.net, Zeebarf.com and Diverge.ws.
Arrows or WASD to move, Up/W to jump, Down/S to use Changers or lower the camera. Avoid running into enemies or falling into bottomless pits. Find the trophy in each level to advance to the next. Wait a moment next to keys, doors or bridges for a hint on how to proceed. Ghosted keys cannot be picked up until you use the required Changer. Try completing levels faster for special medals. Getting hurt adds 10 seconds to the clock so watch out!
- The game is very tall, so press F11 to make your browser full-screen if the top or bottom is cutoff for you.
- The game's dynamic platforming engine may require you to lower the quality setting to improve performance on slower computers. Press the Q in the lower left corner to toggle between high, medium and low quality.
- Most earned medals will appear once you return to the map.
- Your progress will be saved in a Flash cookie so you can return to the site where you played the game before and pick up where you left off.
- 1/25/10 - There seems to be a problem with FireFox crashing with the latest version, though it works fine on IE. I'm looking into the problem and will release an update as soon as it's fixed.
- 1/8/10 - Version 1.41 fixes a problem that prevented players without a soundcard from being able to get passed the instructions or intro screens. Thanks goes to VengfuL for taking a couple hours out of his day to help me track this one down! Couldn't have done it without you! FYI to Flash developers, Sound.play() returns null if there's no sound card. :)
- 1/7/10 - Version 1.32 is live and should fix the following: Intermittently the player will fall through the floor on some computers but not others.