Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I have Been working on this project for 7 months and now it's finally done!
GO! GO! BIRD SLAUGHTER!
Slightly better then I expected.
Good things about this.
1. The movements are smooth
2. The music is good
3. The blood looks pretty okay.
1. The drawings are TERRIBLE!
2. The movements are waaaaay to slow
3. When he throws something, it just floats to the enemy, in real life would that happen?
4. The bodies don't move along with the movements.
5. Walking is a movie clip, and if it isn't, it was k.
There's my criticism. Take it, and maybe on your next Flash i'll give this something higher then 5.
Omg finally a good review from you.
I think i'm going to have a party!
+ 7 for effort.
Here are some things to improve your flash.
1) Alot of the actions are too slow. For example when the guy was punching his opponent, it looks like he's prodding him. When an item or person is thrown, they look really slow.
2) Sometimes, some movements are abit unreal. Like when the bird guys throw an item, it looks out of place and wrong. Hope this helps.
Not too bad
Madness movies get done a lot, so it can be hard to make one that compares with the more advanced ones. I didn't feel that this one had enough action. It was pretty much always the guys on the left killing the guys on the right with nothing interfering other than the occasional bullet or struggle for the rifle.
I'm not a big fan of having to read what is meant to be being said. You should consider doing some voice acting or perhaps getting someone to do it for you because I failed to notice the blue text first time around.
On a final note, I don't think the music suited the flash. Although, this was a decent short flash that must have had some time put in to it. If you try yo take in some of what I've said I'm sure we will see some decent movies from you in the future.
A look at the first day of Lucina in Super Smash
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.