Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is just a prototype of my game, Winter Platformer. The game isn't finish at the time this game was uploaded and I'm still making levels.
This is just the first couple of levels from the game as well as the tutorial.
Please leave some feedback about what you think. Every comment helps.
im his brother. instead of asking jess for the script, i have it perfected. no falling through floors, perfect, physics. ill give it to u if you want. another thing. for keys, set it to set a varible to true and make the door work when the varible is true.
possibly has potential but who knows, your to do list :
1. fix the falling through the floor bug on the coin level (and probably others, didn't try to)
2. add something to make it interesting (not insulting the game, but as is, most people probably would be too bored to play beyond the tutorial)
3. make the tutorial skipable
4. consider animating the snowman differently when it walks/slides/whatever you call it, the bobbling left and right like he's floating in the ocean looks really lame and sorta half assed.
5. (up to you, since noone has any clue what game mechanics are to be added so maybe it's on your list already) either let the snowman sprint or roll or something to move faster even if only temporary.
i won't lie, this doesn't look like a good start, prove me wrong.
I fell through the map on the level where you have to get the coin -.-
Needs many things
Increased character speed is one of them and an optional tutorial is another.
other than that you're well on your way!
In levels, if you try and jump and miss you fall off the entire level and with no restart button you would need to have to completely restart the game.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.