Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Charge your lazurs up and lay waste to the human cities!
You know what, I liked it
I liked the idea that the more you destroy, the more powerful your weapons got. So after the first few levels it became more of a challenge to get your weapons up to power to property launch an offensive. Only gripe, just needs to be a bit harder and needs a bit of polishing.
This game is severely flawed because of poor design concept.
- Game is slow paced.
- You go through the same upgrade process each time, which is repetitive and a waste of time.
- Mission objectives are repetitive
- Game is too easy. There aren't even enemies until lvl 6 that could shoot at you. Last level (lvl 11) was a joke too.
- Aesthetics: Again, repetitive, and why do all cities have the same environment, even cities in Greenland?
- Technical: Game engine isn't too bad.
All this makes the game quite boring.
Also, there's a problem in that when you press space bar, the weapon selection menu seems to be unresponsive.
fun ccapt me busy but still wish you could cep the lazer
This game is boring.
It's nothing else than:
Recieve green stars yipee.
Maybe there was something else later but after 3 levels I was already bored out of my mind.
Also the first weapon is worthless and makes killing buildigns a chore, it makes it annoying, the second weapon is good but it sucks up too much energy.
The art and everything else was good, but it's worthless if the game is BORING.
An interactive story of love and adventure
Turn-based PvP Arena Battler
THE WORLD HAS BEEN INVADED BY ALIENS! It's up to a nerdy, lazy high school kid to save it!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.