Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I made this game in under a week, for halloween. (Yes I understand that in some countries it has been, or will be for some hours but it is midnight in the UK).
Please send all bug reports to andrew.watkins@andrograde .com.
If you do not want to sign up for andrograde, you can click the X in the top right corner.
Highscores are at http://andrograde.com/sco res.php?game=Satans_Sandb ox
I found a random bug, which I didnt realise was there until I had a score of 183700 and I got an error when trying to quit... Fixed
Another random bug, if you quit out you couldnt shoot... Fixed
hey nice game
Hey nice game i loved it
pretty freakin great
i scored 105400,game got really hard on the master level,but it functioned smoothly,good graphics,the fact that health regenerated every level was good,otherwise,great game man,its really cool
1. Good Graphics.
2. Classic gameplay
3. Decent progression while moving through the game.
4. Good for under a week.
5. Especially on a chaotic week before halloween.
6. Listing the fixed bugs/updating.
7. Having a link to allow people who find bugs to contact you so you can make it better for us.
8. Achievements. Even though Newgrounds didn't make it official, you cared enough to put un-boring achievements throughout the levels you pass through.
1. This type of game is majorly overused. This is one of those typical stay in the same spot and shoot things game. Even in under a week, at least paste a picture to the back to make a decent background, and change it a little. Maybe you could even paste a head of any kind onto the head of each enemy for each different level. While it is still and always will be a classic, it always has to be changed a little, but its still decent.
2. The levels, eventually, get too hard. I got to 102400, and at that point I was on madness. During madness, you are bombarded with enemy's that not only move very fast, but they take at least 4 shots to kill one. While you are taking one down, 4 or 5 can bombard you, and as you get them, MORE COME!!! It is apparent that one simple slip of the mouse can make you lose the whole game, unless you are using a glitch or hack, though I don't know why someone would waste time hacking this when they can hack something bigger, like the game of the week. So try to make different weapons maybe, like a shop at the end of each level, you can get money by killing enemy's. Maybe you can also gain experience, and add to strength or something, so that if you run out of bullets in all your guns you can use the original pistol, or your fists of fury.
So, if you actually took time to read this, i hope you found it helpful and will use it if you decide to make something, or anything like this, again. Thank you for your time.
P.S. You scored 183700! Even for a creator, thats good! I got 102400, but thats still good so, thanks again!
Thanks for the review, I much appreciate when people lay them out like this otherwise their useless to me.
You did know you can press Q to kill anything near, without scoring?
Im thinking of adding a upgrade system, since many people have asked me to putting it in.
P.S. I was on level 8, and the error stopped the enemies spawning, so I couldnt even die :(
I'm not signing up for a website to play a flash game I've never heard of.
You dont have to sign up for it, if you havent realised theres an X in the top right corner?
I guess your opinion is your opinion though, cant say anything about that.
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.