Credits & Info
- Oct 12, 2009 | 4:28 PM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place October 13, 2009
If you liked this, check these out!
EDIT: http://blueflameskulls.ne wgrounds.com/news/post/39 3907
Memoir 2 is in the works.
A simulation of life. Go through life as someone else. Have relationships with virtual people, apply for a job without the boredom.
The challenge is to get to age 130. Good job if you managed it.
btw I take inspiration from real lives and alter ego. I tried to make it as unique as possible and avoided using the same scenarios with either of them. But of course there are going to be similarities with either game.
If you want to stop the flashing images, press "toggle slideshow". It is as simple as that. For those who complain about dying too much, I'll explain how death works in this game.
At the beginning of the game you are assigned a health count in between 1-100. 1-10 is unhealthy and 11+ is healthy. You can die from the following.
1. Picking a choice that will either make you lose health or completely deplete it.
2. Having a job will make you lose health. Think of it as fatigue.
3. When you reach old age you will lose some health. This is so you can't get to age 130 so easily.
For those who want to know what the stats mean here you go. From lowest to highest:
Life of the Party
Feeble old man
Hard as nails
Hope this helps out.
Medals are coming soon.