Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
edit**((( eh that entire spam befor just let me look stupid... so lets remove it.
enjoy it flash or dont enjoy it, that is the question)))
"Edit: now hase the flash scenes select"
finaly episode 4 is done:
*bocodamondo want to earn money so he cook 'fred" and the rest is the beginn of a new fricking adventure of bocodamondo.
-thanks to jaxxy egoraptor tomamoto & eddsworld to helping me on the voices in my submission.
you can see the flash is 9MB thats why i can't make subtittles
but im sure next flash i can do it :D
about the art, (deleted)
about the audio: bad quality WAS* bad
if you like my works here more:
so that it...
with big love -bocodamondo
really ego, really>?
thats not an comment...but the ansewr is.. yes LOL
I give you 3 because of the voices but.... I don't even want to know how the fuck you got those guys to work along you in this ugly piece of horse shit...
Have you ever considered taking an English class? You are obviously unable to speak it or write it properly.
time my friend time ^^
ok i agree about that english wasen't good...but i think now im better :D
and yes im taking english classes...but there useless for me now
i learned the entire english from play station 2 games like :GTA SA and RE4
but in that year i got more from the worlds best firend the INTERNET
so yeah ^^... ps THERE helped me thanks to the awesome jaxxy :D
Well the jokes were humorous.
I think the main flaw behind this was that the jokes were too far apart. It seemed like there were a lot of parts where nothing at all seemed to happen. The jokes themselves actually weren't too bad and I actually kinda liked the animation. I think it's important that you bring your own style to your work and I'd say you did that fairly well cause I've never seen a video quite like this before. So to sum up this review: keep it short, keep it simple, and keep the jokes a rollin'.
yeah true...my mind is not "100% original"
but im trying my best...
thanks for the review & 6 ^^
Bare with me...
I usually mark animations down based on how many bad points they had. So here they are (and I marking this to the same standard as every other animation so that you may improve if you decide to make future animations):
1) The intro was too long and boring and thus made me lose some interest straight away.
2) The animation itself wasn't good, it's something you can improve on though, some character drawings show potential.
3) The voice acting wasn't good and I could barely hear them, could be solved by tweaking, buying a new mic and experimenting with new voices.
4) Crackling sounds annoyed me (Again I guess that comes down to mic quality)
5) I didn't laugh. I guess you could improve by using fedback from animations like this to decide what the audience want.
6) The storyine was not gripping for me, a short animation can go on without making sense and keep people gripped, but when an animation is this long it needs a good story base.
7) The animation dragged on for too long (as said above unless you have solid content to put in the animation keep it short).
That put aside I'm sure you had fun making it! I hope in the future you can produce some good comical animations. I think short, silly, random animations would be your style!
i gave you a 5 cause it had alot fo famous NG guys how did u get them to do this flash?
i mean really
all thanks to jaxxy :D
she contacted arin & josh ^^
Featuring Epic Voice Guy
A big head dog auditions to be the mascot of some commercials.
Detective Nwar flashes back to his days as a police officer.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.