You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Everyone's favorite Turtles are back to take on Shredder, Hun and the evil Foot Clan. :)
Too fricken hard
I'm stuck on level 8. The game is just too difficult, for three reasons.
Problem 1: Jump and crouch animations have too many frames so that you can't crouch or jump instantly in response to something being shot at you
Problem 2: You get knocked back and stunned every time you get hurt so you can just keep getting stunned until you get away from a bunch of enemies
Problem 3: You get injured every time you overlap the same spot as an enemy, even if the enemy is not attacking
its a little borin 2 me and leo has 2 swords not 1 but good job
Game is Ok, but how other users already told... A gameplay is improvable
It was ok, didint really grab my interest though. Its kind of weird their relaseing a game based on a movie that was released a few years ago.
Good Game. Needs a Little More Tweaking
Pretty good platform game. Don't see too many of these anymore. And you were "approached" by Ubisoft!? Not bad.
- It gets a bit repetitive, although I finished the game. There needs to be more content. The Turtles, while they have the special attack and the "shell attack", I think they should've had an the ability to toss some Shuriken or something. I also think they need some kind of upward-based attack, when those flying machines are coming at you from an angle.
- The AI of some of the enemies could have been better. Later in the game, you can just spring one of those "trap" platforms, and watch them all fall down to their doom.
- I think the ability to wall jump was introduced a little too late. Furthermore, this is where throwing something would have come in handy. When wall jumping, you're basically defenseless.
- The game was a little slow in my opinion. I'm not talking about performance (it ran well); I mean it was just poking along... needed to have a little more "action", if you know what I mean. Kind of goes with the lack of content note made earlier.
- The wall-jumping was nice, though. Felt like I'm play Ninja Gaiden!
- Could have been better in this area. It's difficult to attack enemies when they're on both sides, because basically, your Turtle is "frozen" while attacking. You should at least be able to get _some_ kind of movement, or speed up the attack animations.
- You should mention Spacebar for jumping, unless I missed it.
- Having variable-length jumps would be nice, too. Holding the button down longer would make your Turtle jump higher, while a light tap produces a small jump. I saw a few places in the game where that would have been helpful, such as on Lvl 13.
- When your Turtle is moving down a slope, or lands on a platform that is moving downward, he should stay "attached" to it, instead of making those little jumps. That didn't feel right to me. Hope that made sense.
- Very nice retro-looking artwork here. Kudos to the Wendorf and Janes.
- Sound effects could have been better, especially when destroying machines. I expected a more ominous mangling of metal parts and explosions, instead of those simple "pops".
- The music was ok, but gets repetitive after a while. I eventually muted it. The compositions were alright.
- The advertising was excessive, and in my humble opinion, once is enough. Definitely a shameless plug here, but I'm guessing you had no control over that.
- There are a few glitches that I experienced with muting audio. In the menu, there are separate options for muting music and sounds individually (which I think is a GREAT idea - I wish more games did this), there is only one mute icon in the lower tight corner of the game, and things get kinda messed up:
1). When I mute the music, I can't unmute it;
2). When I change the options via the menu, the icon does not reflect this change.
So, I'd say, either create a second mute icon, and have one for music, and one for sounds, or just remove the icon altogether, and fix the "unmute music" issue.
- There is also a collision glitch with the orange ground that you're supposed to avoid. Try this on Lvl 13. If you stand next to it and jump straight up, you'll get hit. Doesn't seem right to me. A similar issue occurs with the trap platforms. If you touch one from the side, instead of landing on top of it, it'll open.
- I also did't like how the position of your Turtle is instantly "reset" after you fall or touch the orange ground. There should be a delay of some sort, and/or have the screen actually scroll back to the "reset point", THEN place your Turtle. Hope that made sense.
- There is a glitch with Shredder on Lvl 15. When he did his jumping dash attack, he got stuck, and I beat him with a simple 34-hit combo.
Again, good game. Just fix up the glitches and rough edges! :-)
Whew! I got 81 characters left.
- Ziro out.
The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"
Hunt The Candy!!!
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.