Credits & Info
- Sep 24, 2009 | 10:25 AM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place September 25, 2009
If you liked this, check these out!
Oh hello there. This is a new game for you. It's called Twirl and Hurl. Guide the little blind dude from one side of the screen to the other, collecting candies and avoiding baddies. You don't directly control the main character; instead, you twirl the tiles below him to set him on the right path for success. It's a commentary on life. Or something. This game was produced by Adult Swim Games and developed by ThisIsPop.
- Click a tile with the mouse to rotate/twirl it clockwise.
- Create a path for the main character to safely reach the exit.
- Avoid enemies. Hitting them will make the main character vomit and you'll lose a life.
- Collect treats.
- Holding the space bar will make the main character move faster (helpful for running to the exit so you can get as many time bonus points as possible).
- When your bonus runs out a tornado enemy will appear and begin moving through the level turning tiles hither and thither. Hurry to the exit or he'll get you.
- Trap enemies in areas of the map you don't need to travel to so you can safely pass by unscathed.
- Treats are optional and will gain you extra points but you don't need to collect all of them to finish a level.