Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Help in game. Have a fun! ~;)
I agree with ssf5, the scoring is kinda wack. I liked it tho.
take on me, love that song.
to make a more impressive game, try better graphics and sound, maybe more difficult music.
create melody from big but cant post it becouse it contain outside link... If you record any melody and then share it, you get link there I post coment with melody )
Good Concept, but...
1. No background music or beat made it not really addictive and difficult.
2. You need a better graphic, or else you will just beat down easily by others music based flash game.
3. The "Broken-Heart Meter" is pretty unfair, you should make a meter like DDR ones, you know what I'm saying?
4. Perhaps a better piano / guitar sound?
5. And ya, more self-create songs will be good. Those song featured are quite childish for me.
Ya, that's my 2 cents of mind. :D
Yes no back music ( my skill in music dont let me do this... I try to create some new song soon for you ~:)
Thanks for response!
i is bad
i can hit the notes at all for some reson
You use keyboard or mouse for hit?
Maybe you should get tempo and pauses right. You can't play it by ear, because you have made the tempo incorrectly... So fail.
What problem with the tempo?
I don't like some of the scoring things... cause if you hit a note too early then it counts it wrong, then counts it wrong again when the game hits the note itself, giving you two wrongs at once...
Otherwise it is a good game, and a great way to learn how to play a song on piano!
Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.