Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fight with your mecha machine in a cold war against the evil empire! The game has several arms to upgrade and use.
Use the usual WASD keys to move around, mouse to aim and take out your target(s)
A wast of my time!!!
It sounded cool but weapons are weak, low hp, and no fun
Good idea wrong executed
It really needs a lot of work in the graphics and gameplay, also the sword needs to do more damage even kill lesser enemies in one hit, I mean why one will use a close range weapon that is pretty weak even if it has infinite ammo if you have a weapon of the same features but of long range (the first gun).
Realy I was expecting more from arcade games. Dissapointing.
Sorry but this game got nothing new...
undeveloped graphics and audio
and the gameplay is boring, nothing new.
and the AI got much kewler wpns...
useless game... with a worst graphic and a better gameplay, weapons, variety of enemy, shot livels and move i'll be better... I don't know why it's in the frontpage... Bad, very bad... My first 0/5... Only because you probably think that graphic is all
Come on, it's not that bad...
...but needs some serious fixes.
- Apparently, there is some kind of storyline... I don't know, I just skipped it. You don't need any storyline for a game like this. Believe me.
- Saber is totally useless.
- You can't tell what items do you get... they look all the same. I didn't even know when i picked up a health boost - at first i thought there is some glitch in the game and when i die, I don't lose a life.
- When you get better weapon, it should be automaticly switched.
- Sound effects are too similiar to each other and boring.
- Obstacles, like crates or something, would be useful.
- Weapons range is too short.
- No boss fight.
At least the lenght of the game was perfect - only 4 levels. It would get boring if it was any longer.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.