Credits & Info
- Aug 20, 2009 | 10:32 AM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place August 21, 2009
If you liked this, check these out!
Hello again. Today we have for you a game called Viva Caligula. We'll let this description do the talky-talk:
Paint Rome red as you control emperor Caligula on a violent, decadent rampage through the city. Slice and dice your way through your citizenry with 26 different collectable weapon (one for every letter in the alphabet) and gain access to the orgy-where pain and pleasure are brought to new heights.
- Arrow keys - Move Caligula around the environment.
- Letter keys - Attack (with weapon assigned to that letter)
- Microphone - If you have a microphone hooked up to your computer and this function enabled, yelling, screaming or talking in a loud volume into it will fill Caligula's rage meter.
- When Caligula's rage meter is full you'll enter Rampage Mode. Most enemies can be vanquished in one strike when Rampage is active.
- Collect weapons.
- Smash glowing vases to reveal power-ups and health items.
- Rome is divided into seven distinct areas.
A few tips while you play:
- You get more points for defeating enemies in quick succession. Keep up your spree to get maximum points.
- You must collect all 26 weapons to gain access to the orgy room.
- For every weapon you collect without dying you will get double the points than the last weapon you got, starting at 10 points. It may seem insignificant, but don't underestimate exponential growth.
And that about sums it up. This is a skewed side/overhead view action game, loads of stuff to kill and collect. Originally developed by ThisIsPop, produced by Adult Swim Games.