Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I must have fell asleep waiting for the others. The last thing i remember is arriving early...
Pretty good game. I legitimately enjoyed myself, though it is pretty short once you get the hang of it. i had issues using the glove where you're supposed to because it's so small. Maybe give it a larger hitbox next time?
This is a locked cabin exploration game in which you had to look for clues to solve different puzzles. Looks like Selfdefiant's artwork is getting better. Font choice is good and easy to read. c:
I don't like the fading effect when switching between rooms. It caused some lags for me.
wow the clock times through me off so badly
I like some of these types of games. Atleast the puzzles in this game made sense. I didnt have to click in pixel sized hiddes click zones etc. For those stuck here is a walkthrough:
1. Click backpack and get swiss army knife.
2. Use knife on key tied to radiator, and use key on door.
3. Get cup from shower.
4. Click cabinet next to pool table and get screwdriver. Use this on door near blue sofa.
5. Enter 8532 then button to open door to pool area. These number are from flip-flop, card, tissue, & swordfish.
6. Click on shed door and enter U,U,D,D,L,R & Select. Code from bathroom cabinet doors.
7. Grab goggles and get .25 from pool to use on pool table. Also fill cup with pool water.
8. Put out fire in fireplace with pool water get black key, and use .25 on pool table to get 8-ball.
9. Go to starting room use black key on desk, and 8-ball on pad thing. In same room turn to bookshelf and click on briefcase.
10. Click on briefcase in this order (code from time order on clocks in game): green, red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, and take metal glove.
11. Use metal glove to get key in fishtank treasure chest.
12. Use key on left door next to pool table. You win!
Wow. This guy's friends are jerks.
That aside, this game was rather fun. Although it was a tad easy at times, there were a few spots that left me scratching the back of my head.
Anyway, decent length and interesting puzzles/clues. An overall nice escape game.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.