Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Hello, this is a beginner game made by some beginner indie flash devs. Have fun!
this game stincks i would wrather eat po the play this game
yep, thanks for all your help
I can respect that this is your first game.
but the point of the game was a little... odd.
you see a face, and im thinking "okay, click the face"
so ofcourse I lost that round.
then I actuly read the text (I know I should have read it to begin with)
then the 2. porblem came.
the face was all the way to the right and the text said "click 314 pixels right from face" ... how?
im sorry, but that is just 1 flaw I CANT ignore.
Sorry, but I've never had that happen to me before, and I tested it about 100 times..so do you mean all the way to the right or to the left?
Why is it green!!!
- The discussions should be level-sensitive. Otherwise there's no reason to ever return to the hall and listen to Kate tell me why the upper leagues aren't available yet when I'm a Champion.
- Give the game a storyline, celebrations or something like that. The tournaments feel all the same.
- Don't say "pixels", go with yards if you've already given the game a medieval feel.
- Make an ending. I won the Champion contest, ok, and then... Nothing? The game won't even recognize I beat it?
- Give the upgrades descriptions. At least tell us why are we spending money, otherwise it seems worthless.
Nice idea, though. With those things I mentioned fixed, it could easily turn into a nice series.
An interactive story of love and adventure
Turn-based PvP Arena Battler
THE WORLD HAS BEEN INVADED BY ALIENS! It's up to a nerdy, lazy high school kid to save it!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.