Think you can win the 1st place at the snowman building contest?3.86 / 5.00 8,511 Views
Silly and cute VN. Part of The Somewhere Series.4.06 / 5.00 9,693 Views
How much you know about Famous Sculptures?3.95 / 5.00 10,117 Views
A - Regular Attack
S - Split Kick Attack
Space - Action Button, Heal Yourself
Left and Right Arrows - Run
Up Arrow - Jump
Esc - Open Save Menu
I made this 3 years ago, when I was 12, so I didn't really understand how to balance games. At all.
I was very into World of Warcraft at the time, so I wanted to make a WoW clone in flash. I didn't get very far, and the only class you can play as is a rogue-like character that uses daggers.
So, some tips:
- When you finish the frog quest, you have to talk to the guy again in order for the cabbage patch to work as a teleporter.
- To make speech bubbles go away, press the red dot.
- Split kick is pretty much useless. Which makes energy pretty much useless.
- The big number to the right of your health is your level.
- If you're having trouble with the zombies, level up a few times and they'll become extremely easy.
- When you kill Grog, the game ends. So don't walk around town thinking "What do I do next???", because I stopped making the game at that point.
- You need to press space to enter AND EXIT buildings/caves.
- When I made the "sit down and heal" ability, I forgot I had also made space an action button. So whenever you press space to talk to someone, or go through a door, you sit down and start healing.
- The heal ability, which was added later, also makes the grocery store totally useless.