Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Rising out of the trenches and onto the battlefield of Normandy, Warfare 1944 sees the U.S Forces take on the German Wehrmacht.
Play as the U.S Army in the Campaign or Skirmish modes. German campaign is available exclusively to armorgames.com.
The gameplay is fluid !
Great ! I love every aspect of it ... except something , the troop can't be more then one squad behind each walls ? Excellent video tutorial you made there.
good solid start (if your the read this plz)
its very good! i don't want what iam about to saymake the game seem bad at all.
but it needs
1. more levels (more then 8, at least 15 maybe even 25,i mean you already have all the details( tanks, people, and such) just add a couple maps you could even re-use some of the maps make them defend maps as if the nazis try to retake the town/ map what ever ( also for the german comp. you could try to fend off the americans)
2. bigger stat tree and make it possible to unlock all of them, insteed of 3 in normal comp, and then 2 more after you replay the last misson again.and again, an again.
3. as in the first game make it so more then one group of guys can hod down a fort ( maybe that could be on the stat tree twice once to have two groups then the second to add three groups(tanks exculded)
4. also the set up for this game is sweet! you could maybe just make a game just for fun, ( and maybe add some of this stuff to it) and it could be wwIII ( world war 3) go crazy,set it in 2020 or whatever its all good, doesn't need to be all high tech or nothing.
5. a way to alter your income. say you can go into war time efforts where more money is used in the war/ or that the country is putting out more war goods maybe a second stat to lower cost.
6. maybe try to add online 1v1 or maybe 2v1 o 2v2, and there could be several game types, like attack/defend, conqueror( invaid), and diff. set ups like on the 2v1 have to weaker armies take on one strong one like gemany, italy vs. u.s.a
7. maybe for the team yo get bost like u.s.a 10% starting money, and germany gets 10% deffense bonus for home turff or what ever.
8. maybe add more then 2 sides, like add italy and great britan
9. just plan keep up the good work becaue you've ut out 2 great games thy are the best, and i don't want this reveiw to seem like iam bagging on you at all, i really enjoyed this game and i want the next one to be even better and i thought i could give my 2 cents.
10/10 I LOVED the game warfare 1917 so it's just natural that i love the new game awesome game good graphics everything i expected from the second game in the series keep up the GREAT work
Liked the game
It was way to short to me
I love online games like this
wish i knew where to play more without having to search through a catalog of failures
but anyways it had so much extra stuff to get that i didn't have the chance to because i smoked through the campaign
imma go back n try the custom battles
what would be cool is a game like this you could play against people with
ehhh just n idea
My preloader ad for Bigpoint was flashing like crazy. Is that normal?
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.