Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Rising out of the trenches and onto the battlefield of Normandy, Warfare 1944 sees the U.S Forces take on the German Wehrmacht.
Play as the U.S Army in the Campaign or Skirmish modes. German campaign is available exclusively to armorgames.com.
You need to fix the squads, the sniper kills nothing at long range and the assult team is decent when in cover but shit agianst people in it
Alright everything you said but...
WWIII i think would piss some people off... BUT idea U.S.A VS Japan oh and needs some medals...
The gameplay is fluid !
Great ! I love every aspect of it ... except something , the troop can't be more then one squad behind each walls ? Excellent video tutorial you made there.
good solid start (if your the read this plz)
its very good! i don't want what iam about to saymake the game seem bad at all.
but it needs
1. more levels (more then 8, at least 15 maybe even 25,i mean you already have all the details( tanks, people, and such) just add a couple maps you could even re-use some of the maps make them defend maps as if the nazis try to retake the town/ map what ever ( also for the german comp. you could try to fend off the americans)
2. bigger stat tree and make it possible to unlock all of them, insteed of 3 in normal comp, and then 2 more after you replay the last misson again.and again, an again.
3. as in the first game make it so more then one group of guys can hod down a fort ( maybe that could be on the stat tree twice once to have two groups then the second to add three groups(tanks exculded)
4. also the set up for this game is sweet! you could maybe just make a game just for fun, ( and maybe add some of this stuff to it) and it could be wwIII ( world war 3) go crazy,set it in 2020 or whatever its all good, doesn't need to be all high tech or nothing.
5. a way to alter your income. say you can go into war time efforts where more money is used in the war/ or that the country is putting out more war goods maybe a second stat to lower cost.
6. maybe try to add online 1v1 or maybe 2v1 o 2v2, and there could be several game types, like attack/defend, conqueror( invaid), and diff. set ups like on the 2v1 have to weaker armies take on one strong one like gemany, italy vs. u.s.a
7. maybe for the team yo get bost like u.s.a 10% starting money, and germany gets 10% deffense bonus for home turff or what ever.
8. maybe add more then 2 sides, like add italy and great britan
9. just plan keep up the good work becaue you've ut out 2 great games thy are the best, and i don't want this reveiw to seem like iam bagging on you at all, i really enjoyed this game and i want the next one to be even better and i thought i could give my 2 cents.
10/10 I LOVED the game warfare 1917 so it's just natural that i love the new game awesome game good graphics everything i expected from the second game in the series keep up the GREAT work
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.