Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
If any of you have seen 'MiDnIgHt' then you probably know that it sucks! This is a really good remake! I posted the original midnight on a different account. Why am i typing? Ahh fuck it.
Funny. Oh and for people watching this for the first time, read the guy with the question's review. Makes the movie more intertaining
Not bad i think i might have seen the other one, this was great though very well done at least you put some effort in it
Very nice last review with the questions! But I do not question other peoples work, I comment on them.
All I can say is... OK but needs more effort...
good movie, a couple of questions.
1. Why did a blood stain manifest itself on that computers guys carpet and then seem to grow without any source (i.e. like a severed corpse, which leads me to question 2).
2. Where did the body go?
3. Where did the chair at the computer go?
5. Why did the monster have horns?
6. Why did the guy say: "There's nothing at the window" and THEN look? Why not look and then explain why the other guy was mad.
7. Why did what was apparently a window move towards a grave site?
8. Isn't it bad luck to have a house built near a cemetary that isn't filled with deceased family members (may I remind you all of Poltergeist)
9. Why was the clerk at the Midnight Shopp dead with the sign on closed? I assume if the monster was sentient, it may have said the store was closed, but if it tried to cover up a murder, why did it not try to cover up all the murders?
10. Where are all the heads?
Answer thosw questions and work on voices, and some aspects of the art and u have a winner. Beats the hell out of those shitty stick movies, that's for sure (shitty exlcudes xiao xiao)
1. The body quickly rotted away, leaving nothing but the blood.
2. See above
3. Who said there was a chair?
5. Why did you miss four out?
6. Because he just didn't believe him
7. Just... shut up!
8. Everybody has a house near a cemetery these days!
9. The wind... the wind moved the sign around.
10. The monster... ate the heads, i dunno!
There, hope that helps!
manwiththegoldengun is a fagget
thats all for now
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.