Context? Context is for casuals.4.04 / 5.00 15,975 Views
Hexagon Puzzle Game3.96 / 5.00 13,767 Views
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.3.86 / 5.00 8,383 Views
Tired of waiting? Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!
LootMore is a basic dungeon crawl game with a variety of weapons and items to find, equip, and escape the dungeons with. As long as there's interest from players, LootMore will be receiving updates with new content, new features, new items to collect, and new monsters to battle on an ongoing basis.
Use the WASD keys (or the arrows keys) to explore the dungeon (dungeons are randomly generated).
To open chests, simply move on to them.
To exit the dungeon, move onto the stairs.
You will encounter monsters throughout the dungeons -- remember: if a monster seems too strong for you, there is no shame in fleeing!
Press I to view your inventory and click on weapons or armor to equip them. You can also drink potions, or drop trinkets (this will destroy them!) to make room for other items.
Press C to view your character's stats.
You will receive points for every item you carry out of the dungeon, except for your currently equipped weapons and armor and any potions you might have (you keep those for the next dungeon).
Your character will be saved until he or she dies (NOTE: your saved game will not transfer from one server / domain name to another, so be sure to stick with a single website if you want to keep playing with the same character). Death is permanent, but after a character dies you can always begin again with a new one.
Upcoming Updates / Responses to Comments:
A couple of issues were mentioned in several comments below, so I thought I would just add a note here about them and some other items coming in the next one or two updates:
- Lore & item identification: Part of the reason the items get so far ahead of the lore skill late in the game right now is that I'd really like to expand the process for gaining lore beyond just reading random books and tomes. There are a couple of angles I'm considering for this, and haven't decided which one(s) to implement yet, but something will be done to make lore more manageable at the later levels soon.
- Dropping equipment: I totally agree that this is an aggravation at the moment -- being able to hop out of the dungeon and on to the next one can help a bit when your inventory is full, but you really shouldn't have to do that. I should have equipment dropping (and maybe some more general updates to the inventory and item use systems) in the the next update.
- Scoring: Leaderboards in the next update should at least make it "fun" (thought not "useful" ;p) to accumulate a highscore. Further down the road I'd like to implement more than just a leaderboard system (something where you could show off your characters and their adventures), but that won't be for a little while yet
Here are some quick teasers for things I'd like to implement (no promises yet on these, but I'll do my best):
- Outside areas and an overworld to move around on between dungeons
- Handcrafted levels and multi-level dungeons
- Epic monsters (these would fit into the quest system, and be rare encounters with high risk, but also high reward)
- Epic dungeons (this is most certainly coming, but I don't have a time frame yet)
- Magic spells & in-combat skills for the player character
- Character customization (different races and classes, with unique skills and stats)
Thanks for all the feedback so far!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.