Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Gaiden means side story (this movie has no relation to Ninja Gaiden, sorry), and Smash Bros. X: Gaiden shows the events that took place in between parts 1 and 2 of the series.
If your computer is slower than 500mhz, right click on the movie and select "low quality."
I still need a job. Someone help me get a job.
revenge is neverending
That was truly amazing the it took a turn to let Luigi have the spotlight instead
i love you for doing that!
well over all pretty good but the ending seems like u ran out of ideas and gave it a confusing ending
I liked this one a bit more but again, there are numerous problems with your Smash Bros. X work.
1. Animation was still heavily lacking and unrealistic looking
2. Remember that Super Sonic is INVINCIBLE! He can't just go back to normal because he was hit by some giant green energy ball. You need to think of a way to work around that.
3. The ending was really confusing. Some guy just walks in with a Bob-omb and Sonic and Luigi don't run from it. That's a stupid ending.
4. I liked the pictures at the beginning but what does the one with Kirby and DK have to do with anything?
5. The fight looked more convincing but you do the freeze frame thing too much. That only works once or twice at a time in a fight scene. It just shows your lack of commitment to the animation.
Overall, it was a rather boring, mediocre submission. It has it's moments but these moments are overshadowed by mediocre animation (or lack of) and the still unconvincing fight.
But then again, this was submitted 6 years ago so I assume your animation skills are much better now... I hope.
You also have good drawing skills. You should focus more on that.
bomb-omb ending S-U-C-K-E-D!
eh, o.k i guess
it was o.k i guess, could have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better thn tht
A fan-fiction take on the legendary series!
Three scientists, their janitor, and the creatures that emerge from their dimensional vortex.
Funny Mega Man parodies featuring Dr. Wily's robots!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.