Credits & Info
- Jun 30, 2009 | 12:06 PM EDT
- File Info
- 2.9 mb
- Daily 2nd Place June 30, 2009
If you liked this, check these out!
Eric and I have been told that explosions don't make sound in space... we think it'd be awesome if they did.
Vector Boom pits your space station against a vast incoming armada of spacecraft. Fortunately you've got an awesome weapon on board. Click and drag your mouse outward to create a blast radius that will destroy everything in it's path. But watch out, the bigger the explosions, the more energy you will use up!
Controls are listed in game. Click and drag the mouse to create a blast radius and destroy enemies / pick up power ups. 'P' for Pause.
Walkthrough / Tips:
* It's best to click in the center of a cluster of enemies and drag outward since your blast radius is just that, a radius, and starts in the middle.
* Kill enemies that shoot at you first!
* The Max Energy power up gives you infinite energy so let those full screen explosions rip!