Thanks so much for your support of IncrediBots 1, Newgrounds! The game wouldn't have grown such a loyal following without your help and feedback!
Looking forward to hearing what you think of IncrediBots 2! Have fun :)
*** EDIT: June 26, 2:38pm PST ***
It seems some people aren't sure what the new features are. Here's a list!:
Challenge Editor - You can make your own challenges, complete with win/loss conditions, and a high score table! Make true minigames and share them with the world! You also get to control the challenge's restrictions: No rotating joints, perhaps? No circles? Or maybe no construction at all? (If the user can't construct anything, all they can do is use the keyboard to control the objects you have created! Just like a mini video game!)
Advanced Sandbox Mode - You can now choose a sandbox size (small, medium, large), a background type (sky, space, sunset, etc), a terrain type (grass, moon, mars, etc), a terrain shape (no terrain, flat land, box), and even the gravity level! Simulate a space environment with zero G!
- You can now drag objects around using the mouse during a simulation! You can even create challenges that allow this (or disallow it), if you like. All kinds of new minigames and replays are now possible!
- "Outlines Behind" -- Outlines can now be drawn behind ALL objects, thereby giving a unified single outline for a compound shape.
- Improved replay system -- no more stutters!
- Searching -- You can now search for a specific robot, replay, or user by typing in the name!
- Tons of other fixes and tweaks!