A zombie survival comic story game.4.00 / 5.00 30,446 Views
Train soldiers, combine troops, face numerous enemies, enjoy fierce fights.3.96 / 5.00 20,804 Views
Get ready to exploit some bugs.3.96 / 5.00 23,547 Views
The long awaited next installment of the MMX: RPG series. Included in this chapter:
- A rebuilt engine from Chapter 0 means it's faster, prettier and best of all - 99% crash proof.
- Game too small? Change the resolution. Smallest 520x420 / Largest 720x580
- A large, detailed (albeit pixaled) world. If you hate sprite games, please move on.
- A well written, non-linear story with branching paths. Does not break established canon. Again, this is an RPG. If you don't like reading, I suggest you find something else that appeases your ADD.
- Game play time: 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
- Save and autosave features. Files transfer over.
- Multiple Battle Chips and over 120 unique techs.
- Character Specialization in the form of UPGRADES, for those who love talent trees. (And seriously, who doesn't?)
- Chip Synthesize. Mix two Battle Chips together to make unique ones!
- Shops to buy stuff and sell your loot.
- Boss Rush mode, for those of you who are a glutton for punishment. Seriously, they are HARD. You have to play smart. Can't just blast through them like you can the baddies.
- Hidden bosses.
- Achievements (only 11 in this chapter).
For a great walkthrough of this game, I highly suggest checking this out:
- Thank you Yrtnej!
From the developer:
- I just want to thank everybody who commented and supported me on Chapter 0, for without your support, I never would have made Chapter 1. I really do hope you enjoy this; this game is for you. Also, I want to thank Tom/Newgrounds for extending my limit from 10 to 15 MB.
On a personal note, this will probably be the last chapter I can produce for a while. I haven't been able to find a job, so I've enlisted in the Army. (Which is shitty, since I already did it for 4 years). Unless some game developer wants to hire me within the next 30 or so days, I'll be in Fort Benning for OCS for at least a couple of months. Which makes me... gosh, so sad.
Patch Notes: (There are still several small bugs, but I'm constantly patching the game.)
* - Fixed the support glitch, which caused the game to freezes if you try and remove/select him.
* - Fixed the compare glitch when shopping for equipment.
*- Fixed a glitch in which you could steal high priced Gizmondo's from low-level enemies. Sorry guys - this exploitative loophole is being closed.
*- Along those same lines, Wind Shredder no longer does an insane amount of damage. It's effectively been nerfed.
*- Healing no longer charges your limit meter.
* - Fixed a small glitch with achievements and a massive amount of typos. Thank you Matthew!
* - Fixed several glitches in the simulation room. Should no longer freeze if attempting to view objectives. Course three should no longer reset when entering/exiting.
* - Fixed a glitch when fighting Guts Man G and the Yellow Devil. Should not freeze when they have their limit break.
* - The guard that explains battle tactics now also explains buffs, afflictions and shields. Also took care of the repeating glitch. Sorry!
* - Stuns are now temporary and should wear off quickly.
* - Poison now detracts 10% from a targets remaining HP instead of the total HP. Withdrawal, however, still uses the formula: (10% * Poison Stack) * Total HP = Total Damage.
* - Added a new boss. In simulation room 3, instead of Dynamo, you'll face...
* - Has anybody been able to defeat the hidden boss?