Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
ULTIMATE ASSASSIN 3
Be an Ultimate Assassin in this exciting game. Your mission is to assassinate the target then escape from the place. You have two special abilities; speed and invisibility. You should be calm and think fast to succeed.
I gave you a low score because there are a few flaws in the game. First off, the game itself is GREAT! I love the assassination theme, BUT...there are flaws.
1. The "guards". You see if this were a real assassination game you would be able to take out the guards. it seems pointless to stalk you target, strike and kill them only to have the body discovered and go into alarm mode and can't finish the level. So, put in a way to kill or at least KO the guards for a set ammount of time.
2. Speed & Invisibilty. On the surface it looks great: Speed & Invisibilty, awesome! BUT...you loose it WAY too fast. If you mobbed by guards, or you're barely keeping out of sight, or a guard turns just as you try to get away from him and alarm mode is triggered, going Invis will save you life--for about 1.1 seconds--since that's how long the energy lasts. I can see the speed buff draing your energy, you're running so the drain for speed I can see, but with Invis, you're motionless. Either take out the drain or slow it way down for Invis.
3. The "Assassian" is WEAK. This goes back to the aforementioned flaw about the guards. Any assassian no matter who he/she is has more than a knife to kill with. Add in a knife, a gun, maybe with a sliencer (or not) a club--for the KO "ability".
4. The bloody footprints. "The perfect killer has no identity, leaves no trace." the bloody footprints HAVE TO GO! I don't know where got got that/why you put it in, but take them out. No true assassian--or any assassain that has a ounce of brains would leave a trail of bloody footprints.
5. And that's about it. Those 4 things really ruined the game for me. The only saving grace was that it made you think like a killer: Get in. Take out your target. Get out. if you think being able to take out/KO the guards would be too easy, then at least slow or stop the Invis energy drain so that you have a chance on some of the later levels.
Oh, one more thing. I noticed that the guards were all sharpshooters, even if I was going aroud a corner, or even totally hidden from view, I was still hit, you might want to disable the "smart tracking bullets" that the guards have in their guns.
first of all when they spot me i use the fast run thing and they still kill me and you need to make the bar longer and i know for a fact that they dont shoot like that and why not give your own guy a gun
ehhh it was annoying
i liked the game but why did u make it were u had to go to that gray thing after u kill him
you should have made level 2 actualy possible to beat
watch the tutorial again
The escape thing pops up, I walk over it, and nothing. I can't escape, I'm stuck there forever.
Update your flash player!
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.