Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is probably a little too *TALKY*, but I figured I'd finish it anyways.
P.S. IF YOU'RE BORING, STOP SHARING YOUR BORINGNESS THOUGH THE INTERNET WITH ME
One of the funniest things I've seen on NG
I realize that this isn't for everyone, but the dry humor and awkwardness between these two characters is right up my alley. The cute little music is so perfect too... Gigantor's whole rant is filled with great moments and the voice acting and dialogue are very well done. The art style is nice and crisp, and is good-looking enough to make up for the fact that very little action happens. I love Gigantor's ape noises as he goes to leave at the end. Placing this discussion in this setting is awesome for its sheer irreverance, and pretty apt considering the amount of incredibly boring douchebaggery that festers in "Fantasy"-centered communities. I don't know what the hell this guy below is getting at with the "lack of immersion" or "static facial expressions" comments. Obivously "immersion" is not the goal, the simplicity of this movie is part of what makes it so funny. Gigantor's deadpan expression mirrors how he feels about the whole subject. I get it.
i feel the same way as gigantor about facebook and twitter, and the part where draconius impales himself is impressive, how did he get his spine to bend like that? lol
Nice artwork, but...
First of all, let me point out the good aspects:
- The audio and voice quality is excelent, doing a good job there.
- The artwork is appealing, looks great. (Too bad for the quality drop on the beginning & ending animations. That's just lazy... =P)
But there are some flaws in it:
- What is the reason of putting a subject like this in such a context (meaning the world and characters)?
- It is indeed, as you said so yourself, too "talky" though you are trying to make a point. But it still lacks immersion, can lose the interest of the audience. You could've visualized certain dialog points for example (like flashbacks)...
- Facial expressions may be exaggerated to point out emotions especially when you focus on the faces and the "talky" aspect of it. The characters are lively though, there's always something moving. But it still has a certain static look to it that is mainly caused by the subtile facial expressions.
It did made me laugh, because you did make a funny point that is just so true. XD
Good humor there, also waiting for the next Tankmen here... =)
If you have any further questions about the feedback, be free to PM me. ^___^
Keep creating new things! Doing great. =)
yup, way too true, gj Johnny.
HAHAHAHAH Awesome stuff
guy drains his main vein.
The first episode of my original anime
Two Men Fight to the Death!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.