Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is probably a little too *TALKY*, but I figured I'd finish it anyways.
P.S. IF YOU'RE BORING, STOP SHARING YOUR BORINGNESS THOUGH THE INTERNET WITH ME
i feel the same way as gigantor about facebook and twitter, and the part where draconius impales himself is impressive, how did he get his spine to bend like that? lol
Nice artwork, but...
First of all, let me point out the good aspects:
- The audio and voice quality is excelent, doing a good job there.
- The artwork is appealing, looks great. (Too bad for the quality drop on the beginning & ending animations. That's just lazy... =P)
But there are some flaws in it:
- What is the reason of putting a subject like this in such a context (meaning the world and characters)?
- It is indeed, as you said so yourself, too "talky" though you are trying to make a point. But it still lacks immersion, can lose the interest of the audience. You could've visualized certain dialog points for example (like flashbacks)...
- Facial expressions may be exaggerated to point out emotions especially when you focus on the faces and the "talky" aspect of it. The characters are lively though, there's always something moving. But it still has a certain static look to it that is mainly caused by the subtile facial expressions.
It did made me laugh, because you did make a funny point that is just so true. XD
Good humor there, also waiting for the next Tankmen here... =)
If you have any further questions about the feedback, be free to PM me. ^___^
Keep creating new things! Doing great. =)
yup, way too true, gj Johnny.
HAHAHAHAH Awesome stuff
Phratt makes a good point
Idk what Stinko was expecting to see, the movie was focused on their conversation not people running around doing crap.
I agree..the Facial and Vocals were funny as hell to me and just the all around joke of the entire flash. Keep up the Good work.
The 2nd music video from Savlonic's Neon
A dragon is awakened by a nasty soup thief
Homage to Kaiju's , Animes & Superheroes
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.