Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
hi all this our first submission, so please go a bit easy on the comments, we are only newcomers. Special thanks to Isaac Saxton-Knight for being such a great help in the making of this vid (art by matthijs tech by zak)!
Good first movie
This movie was a first good try, it had some interesting themes and art in there. My personal favourite was the "ninja challenge" which made me smile at the end of it.
However, I am not going to lie there are a number of points you need to improve, some are very fussy and I aplogise but it may help you in the future:
1) Replay button will make the music stack at the end as you didn't stop the first playing (hope that makes sense). This is something which you need to fix, the simplest answer would be to have the music end with the movie.
2) Need to let things be a bit more smooth. Some areas seemed to move to fast and rushed and when that car had the moving wheels it looked so out of placed compared to the rest of the FBF work. Maybe slow things down a bit. The pace of the ninja challenge was in fact perfect.
3) Text on the bomb saying "bang" and somewhere else I can't recall looked very out of place. Handwritting it is hard I realise but use a different text style, something which doesn't look so 'rough'.
4) Replay button at the end looked very bad. Yes this is picky but maybe put it in the centre and change the colour to something other than red. A casual colour or maybe just a word?
5) This is my final point as I feel anything after this is very picky. Colour schemes were slightly annoying sometimes. The building with the guy crawling out of it looked terrible I'm sorry. Watch what colour schemes you use in flash, some can seem a bit off.
I hope those points help in future animations. I would love to see you improve and do more of this style. Would be a pleasure to watch. Good luck in the future.
thanks for the info i will think of it next time
Thank u so much 4 this constructive critisism-it will really help us to make a slicker movie next time (cheers)
I found it entertaining.Really good idea and great music.I would just say that the frame by frame is very stiff.Graphics need more improvement
The animation is smooth and flows well with the music. Improve your art and clean it up a little and I think you'll make some worthwhile stuff.
I thought it was a little kindergarten-ish when it first strated but it was very elaborate and fast paced.
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.