UPDATE: Thanks for the kind feedback and reviews, and big thanks for NewGrounds for main page! We appreciate it!
Face 18 levels filled with unique and devastating enemies with only a laser turret and 3 special powerups, while trying to reach an high level and accumulate high score.
* Left / Right Arrow Keys - Rotate Turret.
* Up / Down Arrow Keys - Change Turret Range.
* Space - Fire Laser.
* 1 - Use Nova Powerup - Destroys enemies in a small radius around the turret.
* 2 - Use Repair Powerup - Partially repairs the turret.
* 3 - Use Charge Powerup - Partially regenerates the laser charge.
You can use powerups only if you have powerup cans in yours storage (shown as white squares above your turret). Powerups are given each 500 points earned by direct killing. You can accumulate up to 9 of them. The more powerups you have when a bonus is received, the greater the bonus is.
* Do not be afraid to spam the Repair powerup. Without it you cannot beat the game.
* Novas are a great way to counter armies of small robots surrounding your turret. Just wait before they gather around and unlease a Nova.
* Suicide-Robots are easily countered by waiting for them to approach the turret and using Nova.
* Don't let too many "Vampire Robots" (Nosferatus) gather around you or you'll lose your laser charge quickly. One of them only slows your regeneration, but three or more can make you lose the game if you run out of charge. In these cases, just use Nova to kill them, or recharge using the Charge powerup.
* Novas cannot kill the Bike-Robots, even though it seems like they can. This is just them playing with your mind.
* Best way to deal with Phase robots (the robots with teleportation), is to kill them before they are able to teleport for the first time.
* EMP robots have a long delay before firing their EMP sphere weapons - destroy them before they manage to fire it.
* Megabots (shooting while advancing big robots) are devastating - if you let too many of them on screen, you'll quickly be destroyed.
* Bike-Robots will get stuck in the corners of the screen for 2-3 seconds in rare occurrences, but afterwards they will continue moving normally.
* The last boss (level 15) might cause a rare graphical glitch - it might spawn on a smaller robot without destroying it right away.
* Nova not killing all the "Vampire Robots" is not a bug, but a feature.