Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
AWSD or arrow keys to move.
Aim and shoot with the mouse.
1-5 to change weapons.
P for pause.
Kill all the enemies that non stop coming!
Have fun =)
good game, but a few changes would be perfect
its but it could be easier seriously after 1 level up i was dead
This is kewl
but kinda hard, I like how you added more environments and leveling up. but there's a ton of eneimes and I ended up getting gangbanged in the end rofl XD
can't wait to see more from you =D
Thanks for letting me know about this one!
- Interesting level system as well. You put the SMB power-up sound in there, lol.
- I noticed that after you close the level up window, you lose control of the tank. You have to click on the game area to regain control. Quite inconvenient if you're in a pinch, or a large number of enemies decide to engage. (-: It should automatically restore control to the tank.
This really becomes a problem if you are moving at the time you level up. After you close the window, you tank continues to move in the direction it was moving before the window opens up, and it becomes "locked" in that direction.
- The music was much more appropriate, and you can control sound and music separately. I spent time playing with all four possible combinations. :-P (Music with no sounds always seems like a music video to me. :-P )
- What is the vertical bar along the left side of the screen for?
- Tank still moves weird when turning, it it's kinda funny . :-P
- Although I could not make it past the first arena, but it's still pretty good.
Many improvements over your first installment. :-)
- Ziro out.
Hi! , thanks for your feedback :)
The bar is the progress of the level.
yes it is but i do like it tho the game is good but really hard it leaves you wanting more when u do die so yea good job keep it up
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.