Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You are the missile defence commander. Shoot incoming missiles and enemy ships to defend your bases. Upgrade your missile speed and missile power. Use the mouse to control missile firing. Take Command!
I have a WHOLE NEW complaint!
Part of what made the original Missile Command so tense was the limited number of missiles- yours has nothing like that, so it's too easy to spam missiles constantly. Bit of a tension- and involvement- killer.
I added rapid fire to this version so peeps don't get bored with old skool single shot. And yet some ppl still complain that this game is too hard... so you can't please everyone.
woot cool as pie
Not too Shabby
Nice remake of the classic Missile Command. (-:
- Definitely need to add more particle effects this, to make those projectiles and explosions stand. The game looks so bland. Consider the Flint particle system, and if you're already using particles, kudos, but beef them up some more. This is true especially when you blow up ships, or one of your buildings is destroyed.
A game like this, especially with the "vector-like" feel that you've given it (-:, DEFINITELY needs more "eye candy", if ya know what'm talkin' 'bout! ;-D
- Same with the audio. Needs to be more engaging. Furthermore, I would assign several different sounds to the same events (firing, explosions, etc.), so the game doesn't sound so monotonous. Your game is only 1.6MB; a few extra sounds won't hurt. (-:
- Is there a way to pause the game and perhaps also allow the player to adjust audio options during game play, should they choose? Unless I missed something, apparently, the only "rest" is in-between levels, and the game isn't very user-friendly in this aspect.
- When upgrading, the text on the disabled upgrade UI buttons is too difficult to read, because the text color is so close to the button color. Also, consider adding some "depth" to those UI buttons. A simple gradient looks _very_ tacky. Furthermore, I'd consider making the buttons bigger altogether, so you don't have to squeeze text in them, as the case is with the "Missile Power", and "Missile Speed" buttons. There is no vertical margin on those whatsoever.
- When I reached around wave 10 and henceforth, I noticed that the upgrade buttons would slide only to the left of the screen, not the center, as they were doing. Is this by design?
- Is the player awarded any kind of bonus for destroying multiple targets with a single shot?
- There are lots of Missile Command clones out there, and since this is not original gameplay, you _really_ need something to make it stand out from all the others.
Other than those, nice game, and good skill, soldier. (-:
- Ziro out.
Thanks for the detailed comments. I've added some changes in the new version, check it out.
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.