Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It's your Wedding Day and your Groom is scared!
Find him and bring him back to the Church before the stress gets to you and you pass out from it all.
Would love to get some feedback on the game, it's the first of many for our girl's flash game portal. We are trying to go down different routes besides the traditional dress up games one.
this game could be a lot beater if you would warned the player that they had to buy a new wedding dress every couple of levels. i spent a lot of time replaying the game because of this
Interesting Memory Game
Nice game ya have here.
Just a few things:
- Probably could use a little more variation of colors in the scenery, to bring things out a bit.
- Make some footstep sounds. Make 3 or 4 similar sounding ones, but keep them subtle so they don't get monotonous and annoying.
- When it plays that sparkle sound at the end of the levels, some nice, shiny star particles of something would be great. (-:
- I like detail of acquiring of the groom slows you down a bit.
- I also like how you can mute music and audio separately.
- Ziro out.
It would be nice if, instead of leveling up on the same items, there was a greater variety of items to choose between. Also, maybe it could be harder to find the groom, instead of seeing the map and then having it disappear. I'm not sure I love that aspect of it.
And I think a lot of us girls are going to be a little insulted by the idea that the game is based on dragging an unwilling groom to the altar. Maybe find an angle that's a little bit less stereotypical? It's not exactly original.
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.