Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Last updated: April 13, 2009. (v1.0.7)
Use the mouse cursor to aim your ship, spacebar or left mouse button to fire.
Press Escape to pause the game.
Shoot all the ships as quickly as possible. If they get too close, game over!
New in 1.0.6:
1. Gray and red enemies give more points.
2. Earth is no longer just a white orb. Other slight visual improvements, too.
Looks OK, but Lacks Most Important Factor
You obviously put effort into this game, and it's presently fairly well, but it isn't fun. I wasn't engaged and I wasn't entertained. Your game didn't "grab" me and it lost my attention quickly. Lastly, the sound was terrible, I muted my computer pretty much immediately.
Fair enough. I hope the next game suits you better.
It was pretty fun, I liked seeing the classic invaders put on a polar coordinate system, and the slow movement and semi-retro graphics made it feel more like the original. However it gets a low rating for a couple reasons.
1) The first time I played I reached the second level and the laser stopped firing. It didn't happen on my second try, but there may be a glitch there.
2) The invaders stacked on top of each other, and since there's no real indication that a ship has been destroyed other than it disappearing, this became quite frustrating.
As aforementioned, this concept has also been done, although not with the same graphic style. 5/10 2/5
1. I was told of this glitch, and I can confirm that the bug will be removed in the next version.
2. There's a sound effect for whenever the laser hits a target, however, I agree that it's a problem, and I'll work on fixing it so the ships never share the same space. (This will require a lot of work, so it may not show up in the next version.)
Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it.
Next version (1.0.4) will also have upgrades.
this is great!!!!!!!
but make your ship move faster next time and let us be able to more than 1 bullet on the screen at once
I'll update the game later tonight with new features taken from the feedback provided here. Thanks for your opinion and for the high score.
this is a strange game it is a lot like space invaders minus the good things about space invaders. this game needs to have upgrades and different kinds of enemies a 2 for the effort
Wow, I bet you give higher ratings to crappy animations.
Well, I'm taking the constructive criticism and making the game better, so be sure to check the game again in a day or so.
Good concept, needs alot more
1.The overall gameplay needs to speed up.
2.Rapid fire is also needed (if you're against it, make it a powerup).
3. The addition of powerups or maybe even an upgrade system.
4. You said you were inspired by Space Invaders, that's nice, but look harder next time to see if your idea wasn't done before. What you've made here is a verrrrrry basic form Clash'N'Slash, look it up.
1. I agree, thank you.
2. Rapid fire keeps coming up, so I'll just make firing a little faster and allow multiple lasers on-screen at once.
3. I don't have any plans for power-up items, and updates sound nice, but I don't have any plans for those, either. Ideas are welcome, though!
4. Clash'N'Slash? It doesn't even sound like an omnidirectional space invaders clone. I'll look for it, though.
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.