Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Atomic Rush is a simple flash version of Geometry Wars.
It is only much smaller and less detailed.
Other differences are: you have Hitpoints instead of one life and there are powerups.
WASD/Arrow keys to move.
The mouse for aiming.
M key for muting sound.
Killing enemies will help you gain a higher multiply-er, which will increase your score a lot.
This game is good, but you could improve it more further time. Maybe different modes, or some thing else...
Not bad, but gameplay issues
The issues with this game are
1) Too many enemies on the screen. Sometimes you can have over 100 enemies in the small playing field, and as a result they're gonna be near impossible to dodge.
2) The enemies aren't varied enough. All you get are enemies that go in random places or home in towards you, and some variations that are only slightly faster. Where is the variation.
3) The playing field feels a bit small, and crammed with enemies (similar point to #1)
4) The yellow powerup doesn't work for me.
There is a high saturation of Flash games like this one, and it doesn't stand out.
- With the exception of the Health power-up, they've been done to death. Something that still has some some life to it is a hunter power-up, than can track enemies. Perhaps make a "bomb" power-up. It's fire rate isn't as high, but it explodes, killing all enemies within its area.
- The play area is too small, as there's not much room to maneuver. Slightly smaller objects would have been better.
- The music is too loud. Either allow players to adjust its volume, OR mute only the music.
- Make the audio more dynamic. Pan the sounds left or right, and/or adjust their volume, depending on their distance to the player.
- Make the power-ups move around or at least make them appear in random spots instead of the center each time.
- Create a sound effect when power-ups are collected.
- In the instructions, "multiplier" is misspelled.
- The point of origin for the player's projectiles is a bit off.
Just some suggestions.
- Ziro out.
I REALLY enjoy this game its great for a flash version and its almost as satisfying .
Great game! keep making these awesome games
A fun game
Mmm I enjoyed it but I'm sorta confused. Every time I got the power-up that "kills all enemies" it did nothing at all D: still had fun though.
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.