Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The aim of the game is simple: deactivate the bombs by watering them with your car's water jet. Last the most you can.
Hope you all like it!
Neat little concept, neat little game. Art's great, especially for a flash.
1. What's the point? Rack your score as high as possible? I don't know about everyone else, but I like some type of ending or at least a goal to shoot for
2. The timing of when things appear is way off. At the beginning of the game six bombs showed up before I got a single bucket! Later in the game, I had more water and health power-ups than I knew what to do with and no bombs.
3. There's no penalty for letting a bomb blow up unless it does it in your face?!
4. Given how many buckets you make appear, your capacity to hold them is way too small.
5. Car controls might be a bit too touch-sensitive
This could be an amazing game, but it needs some polish and more direction.
1. You're right, its just about that: getting a hisghscore. Most of my games are that way :s
2. I tried to tweak the variables so the game evolved the best way, but you're right, that happens :( Guess its part of the game's challenge :P
3. Yes it is, but it's not as bad as if it blows up in your face. Due to the fact that the life meter is not a bar but it has dots, sometimes the decrease in the life is not very noticeable but it does decrease.
4. So you get bonus points for the extra water you get! :D
5. Thanks for pointing that out.
Thanks so much for your useful review! it is greatly appreciated, really! Have blessings! :)
but maybe add power ups or something so its not so repetitive.
thanks a lot for the review and for the advice! :)
It's a fun game,but after a while it becomes a little repetitive.Add bonuses or challenging.
yeah, I guess more stuff into the game would make it more interesting, probably for later versions :) thanks for your review!
Not too bad, was fun for a little bit, too repetitive
thanks for the review :)
A shame though that the things you can collect disappear so fast :(. (<- Yeah, I'm too slow).
Thanks for your review! & sorry for that :s
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.