You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Ni Hao, comrade.
The Americans are in great need of new footwear.
Become the greatest shoe courier that ever lived.
Movement - arrow keys
*Update: NG Medals working now - For Honor and Glory!
*Yes, this is china's version of Super Soviet Missile Mastar
i enjoyed it
Those birds are evil motherfuckers.
Excellent parody, it made me laugh :D
Oh cry cry people that didn't get their medals.
It's not about the medals geez, it's about the game. The medals are just a bonus for playing it.
This game is weird but fun.
Things I liked :
- Sounds (Simple)
- Easy controls (Up and down , no special attacks/forward movement etc)
- The in-game achievements (Makes your victory more complete)
- HitTest (I hate it when one of my pixels hit the enemys pixel and I die like in most of the game, instead in this game, it takes a few more pixels before you die. Or else I would've never been able to get the achievements , the top of my shoe got hit more than 10 times.)
Things I didn't like
- In the beginning I thought we had to AVOID the island. How could I know that 'PWNED' means you WON the level? Make it more clear next time.
- Graphics were too simple, there is a guide on how to make a game EXACTLY like this on Kongregate. And I can totally see that you haven't put that much effort in it.
Although I really think it's fun to have a game like this with medals.
It's something different :)
The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"
Hunt The Candy!!!
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.