Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Help Olek, our intrepid little hero, as he ventures deeper into the beautiful, wonderful world of Nevermore. He's looking for treasure don't you know - not just any kind - but the sort of treasure that will save his village!
very relaxing, the graphic/art is soothing, the mine part was a bit creepy but the end was again cute and deering
I was able to find hopefully all the hat/mask:
1. animal mask: at the lift station (the first scene u're in) in the cave right under the station, jump in from the 2nd scene
2. green hat: go thru the tunnel after first bridge where u can see a fishing creature
3. alien mask (?): drop from the scene where u see the squirrel and a running guinea pig, u'll find urself at a sewer area where u can find the mask
4. metal bucket hat: where u can the battery
5. purple hat: drop down from the house on the way to the shed, and drop down again in the next scene, it's in the house to the left
6. spiritual blue eyes: after getting the gem, go back to where u get the alien mask and go to the area to the right
great game. i loved it. i liked the little weasel characters or whatever they are. haha.
It's calming effect...
I was in a terrible mod...Just terrible! I clicked this game thinking i would be mean and judge hard...But while playing i found this calm effect take over...The cuteness of the thing's you drew...The calming music...The animation was great...Such a great style...10/10 5/5..And thanks for making my day ^^
It looks like Waterlollies, and its amazing xxD I love this kind of art style, and for the pple who dont get the story, play Nevermore 2, then 1 then 3 then it works xD Luv the ending too xD Omgz squirrelz
great game for younger and older incredible design and perfect flow. only thing i could pick on is the script the story was kinda cut and dry (kinda boring) i liked the ending bag guy thought that was funny.
You find yourself on a starship, adrift. The computer is counting down to something...
Shift tiles to the designated spots.
How fast is too fast?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.