Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Help Olek, our intrepid little hero, as he ventures deeper into the beautiful, wonderful world of Nevermore. He's looking for treasure don't you know - not just any kind - but the sort of treasure that will save his village!
I think I'm in love...
with a game...Seriously, though, the gameplay was epic. It wasn't a long or drawn out game, and platforming your way around was amusing, to say the least. The hats added extra achievements, and the story itself was pretty good. Plus, it was fun to slowly be uncovering a truth while trying to find a lost treasure. The character is a run-of-the-mill good guy, and the ending was a happy and satisfying one that pretty much pieced everything together. I love how I somehow never got angry when I failed a jump, I guess I have the music to thank for that. There was a bit of puzzling, maybe more would be the only suggestion I have. Games always need improvements, but that's why sequels are made. Great job, though. Bravo on graphics, gameplay, and music.
Not to bad at all, i actually did enjoy, and the
music fit perfectly with the game.
The simplicity of the scenery is beautiful
though the game does lack the action, it seems that is what makes it so unique. The protagonist itself is a alluring yet mysterious creature, dark yet innocent. The background makes him standout, the calm forest and sounds of waterfalls, winds, and animals. This game is a piece of art itself and is something that I truly enjoyed playing.
very relaxing, the graphic/art is soothing, the mine part was a bit creepy but the end was again cute and deering
I was able to find hopefully all the hat/mask:
1. animal mask: at the lift station (the first scene u're in) in the cave right under the station, jump in from the 2nd scene
2. green hat: go thru the tunnel after first bridge where u can see a fishing creature
3. alien mask (?): drop from the scene where u see the squirrel and a running guinea pig, u'll find urself at a sewer area where u can find the mask
4. metal bucket hat: where u can the battery
5. purple hat: drop down from the house on the way to the shed, and drop down again in the next scene, it's in the house to the left
6. spiritual blue eyes: after getting the gem, go back to where u get the alien mask and go to the area to the right
great game. i loved it. i liked the little weasel characters or whatever they are. haha.
Dear Missus Bin, what have you done to your friends?
It’s Gideon and Reed’s first escape room and it’s gonna be a blast!
Old-school parody RPG with an epic plot.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.