Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Shoot & bomb down enemy planes and ships, while dodging enemy planes.
Share your score with friends on facebook.
Left-click - shoot
Spacebar - drop bomb
Control plane with mouse
Don't crash in to any enemy planes!
this is pretty cool
Good concept, not so hot representation
The plane/ship pics were good, the animation and flames- er...not so much. Here's the flaws I spotted:
1. Sometimes, close bomb drops made your plane catch on fire. Good idea, but maybe it should have taken more health?
2. Your "Best Score" wasn't working- just took the last score.
3. The enemy planes clumped, you hit one, caught on fire, then ended up hitting more and dying...
My suggestions you ask?
1. Level up as you go along.
2. Less plane "clumps"
3. More interactive: enemy ships and planes shoot you as you get farther. Maybe have a goal spot to reach? Then, you can make levels for each place.
4. Not so straight plane control- more physics for lift and other assorted plane things.
5. Make a tally for each plane/ship bombed...1 for plane, 2 for ship...then, use these as points for a paint job/plane store.
There's other things, but those are my main problems and suggestions. Keep trying- can't wait until V2.
It is very basic, the actual game looks worse than the menu screen. I also found that the counter on the game over screen doesn't actually keep track of your highest score yet, it just displays your last score. I do like that if you do crash into another plane, you can make a desperate attempt ot crash into as many enemies as you can to rack up points.
Its a very basic game concept, and the graphics are very generic looking.
Yet the game play itself is quite nice and I see what you aim for.
Right now I do not believe it is suitable but if you just work on the graphics alone it would be a much more suitable game.
Remember, eye candy is a big bonus when it comes to games.
The game's alright, but I hate hate hate ads in the middle of playing and demos telling me to do crap...
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.